HPI Blitz ESE Kit
HPI releases a kit for the Blitz short-course truck. I knew if I waited long enough, that I would be rewarded. I wasn't sure what to think about the white parts, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.
The chassis is outfitted with tons of premium upgrades and tuned performance parts. The parts are actually colored coded.
-BLITZ ESE FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- High performance parts are color coded white, cool gray, and warm grey. Not only does this enhance the style of the truck, it lets you know at a glance which part is the high response performance part.
- Stiffer composite main chassis that quickens the overall response of the truck.
- Firm front arms give more precise steering feel while the rear arms help free up the truck in corners.
- Firm shock towers provide less flex, allowing the shocks to do more of the work. Much more responsive to oil and spring changes.
- Firmer skid plates: jump take-offs and landings are more aggressive. Less compliance means sharper response.
- Firmer bumpers offer more body protection.
- Composite front bulkhead: keeps the front end more rigid, allowing for a more precise and responsive front suspension.
- Aluminum front arm mount: much more precise front suspension action. Set screws keep the aluminum from wearing and also take full advantage of the firm front arms.
- Aluminum shock bodies provide more precise action for improved chassis response.
- Aluminum shock top caps provide more precision and response. They also have enhanced bleeding function when building shocks.
- Aluminum cartridge cap allows a delrin washer to be added between o-rings to reduce shaft deflection and friction.
- Pre-load lock collars allows locking of collars so preload adjustments don't change.
- Firm suspension mounts: more precise alignment of suspension helps make adjustment more noticeable. Parts develop less play over time and take full advantage of the firm rear arms.
- Ball differential: ceramic diff balls mated to a ball race and a steel gear ensuring you get great ball diff action without compromising the strength of the all-metal drivetrain. High quality outdrives ensure long part life. The diff is easily adjusted with a 2.5mm driver so you can tune the feel to your driving style. The diff also shaves 20g of rotating weight from the gearbox.
Check it out on their site: